Okay, I finally did it. After all the infomercials and advertisements flashing in my face, I ordered Hip Hop Abs!

I'm definitely what you call a weight loss junkie. I'm always searching for the latest diet and the best exercise program. So if you are looking for the best weight loss program and are considering on ordering Hip Hop Abs please read on...

The product's claim is that you will tilt, tuck and tighten your way to get flat abs and a leaner body without sit-ups or crunches.

I recently bought and tried out Hip Hop Abs. Here's my review:

Hip Hop Abs comes with several workout DVDs. I put the fat burning cardio disc in and at first it seemed like an ordinary weight loss program. Let me tell you, by the time the 30 minutes were up I was sweating my hind end off!!!

Shaun T, the instructor, is extremely motivating, fun, energetic, and keeps you excited for the entire program. I couldn't believe how great of a workout it was, yet so easy to follow. The hardest thing is getting the tilt and tuck movement down, but once you get it, and it doesn't take long, you can feel your ABS tightening up and burning with every movement.

Total Body Burn is much like the fat burning cardio disc, but Shaun T. incorporates moves that target almost every muscle in your body. I didn't have a problem following any of his moves, and while you are burning calories, you are also learning great dance moves you can use to show off. Shaun T. is always upbeat and energetic, and keeps you wanting to learn more.

The workout is broke up into dance segments so that you don't get bored doing the same routine over and over again. It's very difficult to find a workout program that is great for weight loss and fun at the same time. Hip Hop Abs is definitely both!

The best thing about the weight loss program, Hip Hop Abs, other than the excellent workout, is the workout timer at the bottom of the screen. I don't know about you, but usually when I workout I'm thinking, "When is this going to be over?!" This isn't the case with Hip Hop Abs; they count down each workout segment with a timer and tell how much total time is left. The DVD just flies by!

The one and only down side for me was that the music wasn't very motivating. But what the music lacked for me, Shaun T. made up for with his enthusiasm and energy!



Thank you for reading my Hip Hop Abs review!


Stephanie

Unstoppable Fat Loss!
Foolproof 30 Day Diet!
Program Yourself Thin!
Strip That Fat!60 day money back guarantee
Fit Mommies!
Burn Body Fat . . .The MILITARY Way!
Celebrity Dance Instruction - 8 Dvd Set!
Workoutpass: Over 100,000 Workouts

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home